Thursday, April 15, 2010
Just thinking...
Now that this term is over, and I've received my books for the next, and am actually looking forward to starting it, watch this next week be the longest week of my life! Why does time fly by so quickly when you're looking forward to something or actually enjoying something, and then it drags and drags when you wish something would happen already?! Time is so funny....it's ridiculous! I keep looking at my books for next week's beginning classes and just find myself sighing, wishing I was in seminar already. Maybe I'm just weird? Who looks forward to school?? I think there's something in the water. I should go get that checked...just in case. Yeah, just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah definitely get that checked! hehehe Just between me and you though I have been looking forward to class too! :)
ReplyDeleteHeehee, I keep checking the calendar to make sure I'm not missing it! We're weird, ain't we?!!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way Yolanda. I am ready to be back in semainars too!!
ReplyDeleteHi Cindy! Now it's 2 more days and the beginning of a new term. I got a little brave and am taking on an extra class. I found myself getting a little bored with the last term, so I figured I'd try it out and see what happens. I just want to hurry up and finish my degree already so I can start working! I am starting to get anxious about that! How about you? Anything new or different that you're going to try next term? How'd last term end for you? I made it to my goal and finished both classes with "A"s, so I'm really happy about that!
ReplyDelete