Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The start of 4th term

Well, here I am!  I had my first two classes tonight, and holy crap, what have I gotten myself into?!!!!!!!!!  I took on an extra class because I found myself a little bored in between seminar classes each week last term.  I figured that I might as well keep myself busy, and getting one step closer to my goal one step sooner wouldn't hurt either.  But man, the classes I had today are going to be busy!  And then tomorrow I have Anatomy & Physiology II.  If it's anything like part I, I'm in trouble.  I hope it's not going to be too hard, but more of an extension of what I just finished with the first part of the class.  But I guess I'll see!  The good thing is, I noticed that it's a professor that I had before for my Medical Law and Ethics class my very first term.  Hopefully she'll remember me?!  I think all in all though, I'm going to enjoy this term.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

  1. Yolanda,
    I am right there with you! I have AP I & Art & Humannties not fun togehter!
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Cindy! We're definitely in for a ride, aren't we? How did your first week go? I hope everything's going well. I'm glad you're staying in touch, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete