Yes, you read right.....steaming. I have to vent some way, so I figure my blog is a good place for that. Men are such idiots sometimes, no wonder so many women go crazy! I just spent an hour in seminar with a crying, screaming baby, missing half of what was said, all because his father decides to pick that moment to go visit his friend instead of watching the babies for me while I took class. As if one hour was going to kill him. If he didn't want the responsibilities of watching children, why the hell did he get married???? I'm still asking myself that after 8 years.
He really couldn't wait a freaking hour! That is ridiculous! I can't wait until you finish school so you can get the hell away from his idiotic ass! When you leave him in the dirt, he will be wishing he had spent more time with you acting like a husband should, and you will be happy because you don't need him anymore, and worked so hard for that degree! I am so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie, and no, he was definitely incapable of taking off ONE hour from his life to watch our twins. The other 3 had already been sent to bed, so he didn't have to worry about them. But nooooooooooooooo, that was just too hard for him to do.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have some news for you, too. I have found a way out! I'll have to go back to the ghost-town where I spent half my childhood, but I figure it's a small price to pay to keep my sanity. My mom and brother have been so supportive and are helping me such a great deal, that I've asked God to just go ahead and send them their wings and get it over with. The good thing is, the house is paid for so it's only the bills we'll need to worry about. The bad thing is, the house is so old and needs a lot of work. But when my mom and I talked about it (the move), she started to get excited about it. It's really the best thing for me, although I'm upset I'll have to leave some really good friends here. And that town is so dang small, and there's hardly anything there. But I tell myself, it's only for a year or two. And it's in the middle of more bustling cities, so I guess at least once a month, we can go into town and let loose. And when we talked to my brother about it, to see if he wouldn't mind helping me out, he said he would. He came through this past weekend and took me and my mom out to eat for Mother's Day, and we were all talking about it. He's gotten really excited about it, too. There's so many things we all started planning on doing to improve the house. It's such a hidden blessing, and I guess the good thing is that I can keep my friends with me. God bless the Internet!!!
Hey Stranger,
ReplyDeleteI am doing okay , just having a hell of a time with AP I class. The pratice tests and tests are very hard to pass. We have stuff on the test that we do not cover in class or the book! I am sorry to hear that your marriage is not working out. Yes men can be Big Jerks! I know I will be married for 31 years in December and he can still be the biggest baby and jerk at times!! Hang in there and keep in tough with me.
I meant keep in touch with me ,sorry.
ReplyDeleteLol, no problem Cindy. I will definitely be keeping in touch with everybody. I've made some good friends here. And as far as my marriage, I think that we've both gotten to that point where "we" say that it's not going to work anymore. But sometimes I feel that I'm the only one who's fully acknowledged it. I feel he keeps playing around with me, as if he doesn't know what he fully wants yet. But I don't have the time to wait around to find out anymore. I've got to think of a better life for my kids, and them seeing us fight daily is definitely not it. I just hope that I'm strong enough to be both mother and father for them. God help me.
ReplyDelete