Friday, June 18, 2010

Packing!

Now, in midst of all these final exams, final projects, and final papers, I also get to PACK!!!  I know, I know, this is definitely not a good time for me to do be doing everything all at once, especially considering I haven't even started that final paper yet.  I must love torture or something.  But it must be done, because we need to be out of here by the end of next month.  I already started packing some of the non-essentials like blankets (in the middle of summer!), shoes (made the kids pick one pair of sandals to use), shelves, some books, and all my photo albums and pictures.  I probably won't do the kitchen and clothes until last, seeing as how I need to throw my daughters dressers away because they are so trashed as it is.  So that's a small blessing in disguise....two less things to haul!  *sigh*  I still wish I didn't have to move, but how else can I keep my sanity?  This is the best time, especially since it falls during the summer and roughly in between my fourth and fifth terms.  Guess I shouldn't complain too much then!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck girlie! I am proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I think I'm scaring myself more than I should be, but any move is scary enough, even if it's to a place you know by heart.
    He's been sending me e-mails on how much he misses me and how much he loves me. Come to find out, he submitted a profile to LatinAmericanCupid saying he was fun, separated, had kids (didn't say how many) and that they sometimes live with him, that he was looking for romance/dating, and that he was looking for someone "faithful." Can you believe that?!!!! How can he hope to find someone faithful if he wasn't faithful with me! I honestly hope the best for that man, but before he finds that "special woman" who will complete his life, I hope he meets up with one that will do the same shit to him that he did to me. Put him through the hell I had to live with. A real, certified, bonified BITCH! Not exactly for revenge, but just so that he'll understand how I felt all those years and see the wrong he did towards me. Then I'll be at peace and he can move on after that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They always say that! My husband does the same shit with telling me he misses what we used to have and then tries to get with other girls...flirting, suggesting, and even touchy feely stuff but thinks things are going to be okay! *rolls eyes* He even made me delete all of my social networking profiles. :(

    ReplyDelete