Saturday, February 13, 2010

Holy crap!

I just got done with my discussion assignment for this week, and Ohhh Emm Geeeeee!!! I will definitely have my work cut out for me this term, and I'm hoping that it will go smoothly. I plan on taking 3 classes for the next Kaplan year, which covers the next 3 terms after this one is done. I'm scaring myself! After this one assignment, I'm feeling pretty gutsy! I just hope my love of writing doesn't get scared out of me having to do this research paper. I never realized how much harder it is to write on a specific topic (health-related) than it is to pick a topic that's dear to your heart. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it is always harder to write about a topic you're not passionate about. That has always been one of my downfalls with regards to school, I had to train myself to focus and prepare for things I wasn't interested in.

    On a completely unrelated issue... I wonder if butterflies do in fact poop. I know, all living things must use the bathroom in theory... who knows. See! Your blog name has already caused a conundrum, but I digress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! If you read my very first blog, you'll see where I got that from. It still makes me smile every time I log on here. But kids will be kids! I can only imagine about the stuff I must have said when I was their age and how many times my own mom must've rolled her eyes at what ever came out of my mouth!

    But yes, it is hard to stay focused on something you really don't have much say about. What I think is funny is that we have to choose which topic interests us most out of so many boring ones. Hahaha, figure that one out! But I am dedicated to making that "A" so I've got to stick to my guns. At least I finally figured out what I'm going to write about. Better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete