I am so bummed. On top of every other little problem that I have in my life right now, I get the pleasure of adding more! There is something sooooooooooo not right here. But I guess what doesn't kill me will make me stronger. So Miss Muscle Universe, look out! I will be able to rival Atlas in holding up the Earth. Let someone try and pass me in a dark alley without getting scared now!
Hi Yolanda,
ReplyDeleteWhatcha bummed about? Is the paper we have to write? I can understand I worked all weekend just to get my outline and draft done in time to turn in Sunday night. Whew!! was that a job to do! I hope you get to feeling happier soon. :)
Hi Cindy,
ReplyDeleteNo, it wasn't the paper. Just things in general. I've always had the unfortunate luck of life throwing everything at me all at once, instead of small, steady, bite-sized pieces. Sometimes it seems that I can never get a break! Problems here, problems there, problems everywhere! But I am trying to take my mom's advice and take it "One day at a time" so that I don't feel too overwhelmed. But it is hard to do that sometimes, especially when I can just feel the weight on pressing on my shoulders. But thanks for the well wishes. I appreciate that.
Hang in there! I hope it gets better.
ReplyDeleteHi Yolanda, WTF?! What could possibly get YOU down?! You are one of the coolest, funniest, sweetest people I have met in quite some time. Don't make me find a way to come over there and kick some butt! Cheer up girlie, people are hardy, and with time comes the realization that whatever was on your mind is over and done with, and that you survived, and are a better person despite "it's" best efforts to pull you down in the mud. Your mom is a wise woman and you obviously know that and are listening to her, and are doing your best and that is all that matters. Keep your head up sweetie, and keep on doing what your doing, because I may not know the situation, but I have a pretty good idea of the type of person you are, and you're one of the best!
ReplyDeleteAwwww Katie, made me blush! Thanks for your post, that's just what I needed. And yes, my mom is a very wise woman. She'd kick my butt for you, trust me! I'm hoping things will get better, but they do tend to pile up all at once when I least expect it or am least prepared for it. It's just worrying how things are going to end that scares me. But I am keeping my head up, trying to move forward and up, and trying to keep from getting too many more grays! Time to buy L'oreal....'cause I'm worth it! ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL, you are definitely worth it! We all have those days sometimes it just seems like they happen too close together and make us feel overwhelmed, but I am not worried about you because you are stronger than anything that you come up against....some people are wimps and have to be dragged through life (like me *sheepish grin* but I am working on it!) but you are the person that us wimps rely on to drag us out!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, but no pressure, right? Thanks for the vote of confidence! It does make me feel better. And I'm glad to report that things are kind of looking up. I'm still taking care of things, though, but the situation's looking up. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL....yeah no pressure....if it makes you feel better *snickers*
ReplyDelete