Wow! This week has flown by. I had so many plans to catch up on all my revision and stuff, but then to realize that I hadn't really worked much on my other paper for my other class! I'm starting to panic now. There is just so much to do in so little time. This week will definitely be busy, trying to get eveything ready for final completion.
In other news, I have finally succeeded in cleaning the majority of my apartment. Yay me! I ended up throwing all my kids' toys in the storage, seeing as how they don't really play with much of them anymore. I was able to organize the room where I keep my computer in, and put the twins' dressers in there as well, since they sleep with me and my husband in their bed. Why not give ourselves some extra room?! The only room that I REALLY need to do is the bathroom. I need to get all the clothes ready for washing, but I think I'm going to the laundry-mat instead of trying to wash them here. My washer works great, but the little 110-watt dryer that I have sucks! It will take all day just to dry 3 loads. I'd be better off going to the laundry-mat where I can put two loads in one dryer for a dollar. Then after the laundry's done, I can get down to the nitty-gritty of cleaning the bathroom. My kids are horrible in that room, too. There is toothpaste all over the counter, towels thrown on the floor, and dirty clothes scattered around the floor instead of behind the door in the hamper. Arrgghhhhh! I guess it's a really good thing that I hardly ever get company. And the company I do get is related!
It is a great feeling to have everything organized. I agree. It would be quicker to get them all done at one time.
ReplyDeleteYes it would! It would be nice, too, if my kids learned to put things away where they got them! I guess I'll have to wait for that, though. Oh well!
ReplyDelete